Huskers' Green to sit out indefinitely for rules violation
- Pac-12 to start hoops season November 25
- Maui Invitational moving to N. Carolina
- L'ville refutes recruiting allegations
- Accused racist Texas State coach resigns
- College hoops bubble remains possibility
LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) Nebraska guard Jervay Green has been suspended indefinitely for violating team rules, coach Fred Hoiberg announced Friday.
Green started the Cornhuskers' first nine games and is averaging 10.3 points and 4.9 rebounds per game.
Nebraska opened Big Ten play at Indiana on Friday night and hosts Purdue on Sunday.
Updated December 13, 2019