Tennessee, Florida State part of 2020 Charleston field
- Top hoops prospect picks HBCU Howard
- UCLA AD Jarmond faces many challenges
- Third party to hear Kansas hoops case
- Sankey: Uniform federal NIL law needed
- Sooners cut $13.7M from athletics budget
CHARLESTON, S.C. (AP) Tennessee and Florida State highlight the field for the 2020 Charleston Classic.
Tournament organizers announced next year's eight-team field on Thursday.
The Vols of the Southeastern Conference and the Seminoles of the Atlantic Coast Conference are among four teams from Power Five leagues that will be taking part in 2020. Oklahoma State of the Big 12 Conference and Penn State of the Big Ten Conference are also playing.
The rest of the field includes Houston, Seton Hall, VCU and host school, College of Charleston.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated November 21, 2019