Boston College star Ky Bowman declaring for NBA draft
- L'ville, Pitino settle two-way lawsuit
- UVa's Bennett declines raise, aids staff
- Iowa St. to explore redesign near venues
- Drake F Murphy charged after shooting
- Virginia raises banner, celebrates title
BOSTON (AP) Boston College point guard Ky Bowman is skipping his senior season and entering the NBA draft.
He announced his decision on Instagram on Tuesday, calling it a "lifelong dream" to play in the NBA and expressing his gratitude to his teammates and coaches.
Bowman was an Associated Press All-ACC first-team selection this season. He averaged 19 points, 7.5 rebounds and four assists for an Eagles team that finished 14-17. He played 39.4 minutes a game, an NCAA high.
Bowman also declared for the draft after last season but did not sign with an agent and returned to school. He is expected sign with an agent this time.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated April 2, 2019