Holmes scores 20 to lift Dayton over Toledo 74-55 in NIT
- No. 2 Houston survives Kent State 49-44
- Guards power No. 4 Texas to easy win
- TCU tops Iowa for Emerald Coast title
- Clemson wins to drop California to 0-7
- Grill's 31 lift Iowa St. over No. 1 UNC
TOLEDO, Ohio (AP) DaRon Holmes II had 20 points as Dayton topped Toledo 74-55 in the first round of the NIT on Wednesday night.
Koby Brea had 13 points and 10 rebounds for Dayton (24-10). Kobe Elvis added 11 points, eight assists and seven rebounds.
Setric Millner Jr. had 18 points and seven rebounds for the Rockets (26-8). Ryan Rollins added 14 points and RayJ Dennis had 13 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 16, 2022