Swain scores 25, Yale beats Penn 67-61 in Ivy League tourney
- Rutgers knocks off No. 10 Indiana again
- No. 3 Virginia beats FSU in ACC opener
- 'Bama blows 20-point lead but beats SDSU
- Mitchell, Filipowski lead Duke past BC
- No. 11 Arkansas pulls away from SJSU
BOSTON (AP) Azar Swain had 25 points as Yale beat Penn 67-61 in the Ivy League tournament semifinals on Saturday.
Matt Knowling had 10 points for Yale (18-11).
Jordan Dingle had 28 points for the Quakers (12-16). Nick Spinoso added 14 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 12, 2022