Louisiana Tech beats Marshall 77-67 in CUSA tourney
- Rutgers knocks off No. 10 Indiana again
- No. 1 Houston grinds past Saint Mary's
- No. 3 Virginia beats FSU in ACC opener
- 'Bama blows 20-point lead but beats SDSU
- Mitchell, Filipowski lead Duke over BC
FRISCO, Texas (AP) Kenneth Lofton Jr. had 21 points as Louisiana Tech beat Marshall 77-67 in the second round of the Conference USA Conference Tourney on Wednesday night.
Keaston Willis had 18 points for Louisiana Tech (22-9). Cobe Williams added 10 points and seven rebounds.
Taevion Kinsey had 24 points for the Thundering Herd (12-21). Mikel Beyers scored a season-high 21 points and had 12 rebounds. Obinna Anochili-Killen had seven rebounds and three blocks.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 9, 2022