Sims lifts UNC Wilmington past Charleston 60-57 in CAA semis
- Rutgers knocks off No. 10 Indiana again
- No. 1 Houston grinds past Saint Mary's
- No. 3 Virginia beats FSU in ACC opener
- 'Bama blows 20-point lead but beats SDSU
- Mitchell, Filipowski lead Duke over BC
WASHINGTON (AP) Jaylen Sims had 26 points and 11 rebounds, including a pair of free throws with two seconds left to seal UNC Wilmington's 60-57 win over College of Charleston in the semifinals of the Colonial Conference tournament on Monday night.
Sims hit 5 of 7 3-pointers.
Mike Okauru had 11 points for UNC Wilmington (23-8).
Dimitrius Underwood had 21 points and eight rebounds for the Cougars (17-15). Raekwon Horton added 11 points and 10 rebounds.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 7, 2022