Colgate rolls past Lehigh 81-61 in Patriot League semifinal
- Edey has 31 and 22, Purdue rips Gophers
- Arizona bounces back to beat winless Cal
- Nebraska deals Creighton 3rd loss in row
- No. 19 Kentucky beats Michigan in London
- No. 13 Vols roll to 94-40 rout of Alcorn
HAMILTON, N.Y. (AP) Tucker Richardson had 16 points and six rebounds and Jeff Woodward posted 11 points, five assists and three blocks as Colgate easily defeated Lehigh 81-61 in the semifinals of the Patriot League tournament on Sunday.
Jack Ferguson had 17 points for Colgate (22-11). Keegan Records added 12 points.
Keith Higgins Jr had 17 points for the Mountain Hawks (13-19). Marques Wilson added 11 points and six rebounds.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 6, 2022