North Dakota St. tops Denver 82-62 in Summit quarterfinal
- Rutgers knocks off No. 10 Indiana again
- No. 1 Houston grinds past Saint Mary's
- No. 3 Virginia beats FSU in ACC opener
- 'Bama blows 20-point lead but beats SDSU
- Mitchell, Filipowski lead Duke over BC
SIOUX FALLS, S.D. (AP) Rocky Kreuser had 22 points as North Dakota State rolled past Denver 82-62 in the quarterfinals of the Summit League Conference tournament on Saturday night.
Tyree Eady had 15 points and eight rebounds for North Dakota State (22-9). Grant Nelson added 14 points. Sam Griesel had 11 points and eight assists.
KJ Hunt had 16 points for the Pioneers (11-21). Tevin Smith added 10 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 6, 2022