Wagner beats St. Francis (Pa.) 82-53 in NEC quarterfinal
- No. 2 Houston survives Kent State 49-44
- Guards power No. 4 Texas to easy win
- TCU tops Iowa for Emerald Coast title
- Clemson wins to drop California to 0-7
- Grill's 31 lift Iowa St. over No. 1 UNC
NEW YORK (AP) Alex Morales had a triple-double with 11 points, 12 rebounds and 10 assists to lead Wagner to an 82-53 win over St. Francis (Pa.) in the quarterfinals of the Northeast Conference tournament on Wednesday night.
DeLonnie Hunt scored a career-high 24 points for Wagner (20-5). Raekwon Rogers added 17 points and nine rebounds. Zaire Williams had 15 points.
Mark Flagg had 11 points and 10 rebounds for the Red Flash (9-21). Zahree Harrison added 11 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 2, 2022