North Carolina A&T beats Radford in Big South tourney
- Rutgers knocks off No. 10 Indiana again
- No. 1 Houston grinds past Saint Mary's
- No. 3 Virginia beats FSU in ACC opener
- 'Bama blows 20-point lead but beats SDSU
- Mitchell, Filipowski lead Duke over BC
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) Marcus Watson had 18 points and 11 rebounds to lift North Carolina A&T to a 78-71 overtime win over Radford in the first round of the Big South Conference tournament on Wednesday.
Jeremy Robinson had 17 points for North Carolina A&T (12-19). Tyler Maye added 10 points.
Josiah Jeffers had 18 points for the Highlanders (11-18). Bryan Hart and Lewis Djonkam had 10 points apiece.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 2, 2022