Davis scores 16 to carry Vermont past Maine 75-56
- Rutgers knocks off No. 10 Indiana again
- No. 1 Houston grinds past Saint Mary's
- No. 3 Virginia beats FSU in ACC opener
- 'Bama blows 20-point lead but beats SDSU
- Mitchell, Filipowski lead Duke over BC
BANGOR, Maine (AP) Ryan Davis had 16 points and seven rebounds as Vermont defeated Maine 75-56 on Tuesday night.
Aaron Deloney, Ben Shungu and Nick Fiorillo each had 14 points for Vermont (25-5, 17-1 America East Conference), which earned its fifth straight win.
Vukasin Masic had 10 rebounds for the Black Bears (6-23, 3-15).
The Catamounts improve to 2-0 against the Black Bears for the season. Vermont defeated Maine 81-68 on Jan. 29.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 1, 2022