Nelson scores 20 to lift St. Thomas (MN) over Omaha 95-74
- Houston No. 1 for 1st time since 1983
- No. 9 Kansas rolls in Self's return home
- No. 11 Arkansas puts away Troy late
- Mississippi St. rips Omaha to get to 7-0
- Pedulla, Mutts lead Hokies by Minnesota
ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) Anders Nelson had 20 points as St. Thomas (MN) ended its seven-game home losing streak, easily defeating Nebraska Omaha 95-74 on Saturday night.
Riley Miller had 17 points for St. Thomas (10-20, 4-14 Summit League). Kevin Cunningham added 14 points. Parker Bjorklund had 14 points and nine rebounds.
Sam'i Roe had 15 points for the Mavericks (5-24, 4-14). Frankie Fidler added 14 points. Akol Arop had 10 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated February 26, 2022