Banks Scores 20 to carry St. Peter’s over Rider 75-60
- Few pleads guilty to DUI, fined $1K
- Cronin's horse wins at Santa Anita
- Howard-Morgan St at NBA All-Star weekend
- Zags atop first AP poll; UCLA, KU next
- UK picked to win SEC; Pippen top player
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. (AP) Daryl Banks III had a season-high 20 points as third-seeded Saint Peter's defeated 11th-seeded Rider 75-60 in the Metro Atlantic Conference Tourney quarterfinals on Thursday.
KC Ndefo had 18 points and seven rebounds for St. Peter's (14-10). Hassan Drame added 10 points.
Rodney Henderson Jr. and Dwight Murray Jr. had 15 points each for the Broncs (6-17).
The Peacocks will take on No. 7 seed Fairfield in a Friday semifinal.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 11, 2021