Bey carries Colorado past Dayton 78-73 in NIT
- Ga. Tech athletics off on Election Day
- NCAA sets new date for draft entrants
- Gamecocks' Martin to lead race committee
- UGa AD McGarity given 1-year extension
- Ex-NBA G Miller leaving Memphis staff
BOULDER, Colo. (AP) Tyler Bey had 14 points and 12 rebounds to carry Colorado to a 78-73 win over Dayton in the NIT first round on Tuesday night.
McKinley Wright IV had 19 points for Colorado (22-12). D'Shawn Schwartz added 19 points.
Obi Toppin had 21 points for the Flyers (21-12). Jalen Crutcher added 14 points. Ryan Mikesell had 13 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 20, 2019