Texas-Arlington beats Georgia Southern in Sun Belt semis
- Iowa suspends Pemsl for suspected DUI
- UCLA AD Guerrero to retire in July 2020
- Chattanooga extends Paris' contract
- L'ville, Pitino settle two-way lawsuit
- UVa's Bennett declines raise, aids staff
NEW ORLEANS (AP) Brian Warren had 21 points as Texas-Arlington beat Georgia Southern 67-58 in the semifinals of the Sun Belt Conference Tournament on Saturday.
Warren shot 9 for 10 from the line.
Andres Ibarguen had 12 points and seven rebounds for Texas-Arlington (17-15). Patrick Mwamba added 10 points. Jabari Narcis had three blocks for Texas-Arlington.
Georgia Southern totaled 22 points in the first half, a season low for the team.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 16, 2019