Davis scores 19 to lift NC Central past NC A&T 65-63
- Down 16 at half, Terps rally by Gophers
- Former Penn coach given 15-year penalty
- Villanova honors Lowry, tops St. John's
- No. 16 PSU blows lead but tops Rutgers
- Johnson has 25 and 11, Florida downs LSU
NORFOLK, Va. (AP) Raasean Davis had 19 points as North Carolina Central narrowly beat North Carolina A&T 65-63 in the Mid-Eastern Conference tourney semifinals on Friday night.
Randy Miller, Jr. had 17 points for NC Central (17-15). Zacarry Douglas added eight rebounds.
Kameron Langley had 14 points and 10 assists for the Aggies (19-13). Terry Harris added 14 points. Ibrahim Sylla had 10 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 16, 2019