Merrill's 23 lifts Utah St. over Lobos 91-83 in MWC tourney
- Ivy League suspends all fall sports
- NC State says 5 test positive for virus
- Texas Tech signs 7-foot-1 Russian center
- Boynton kept Cunningham from leaving OSU
- Cards halt hoops after 2 test positive
LAS VEGAS (AP) Sam Merrill had 23 points as Utah State beat New Mexico 91-83 in the quarterfinals of the Mountain West Conference Tournament on Thursday night.
Merrill shot 11 for 12 from the foul line. He added nine assists.
Neemias Queta had 16 points and six blocks for Utah State (26-6). Justin Bean added 14 points and 15 rebounds. Diogo Brito had 14 points for Utah State.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 15, 2019