Lamb leads Vermont past Maine 73-57 in America East tourney
- Duke seeks 8th win in row vs. NC State
- Baylor wins Big 12-record 23rd in row
- No. 5 Dayton fends off VCU, streak at 15
- Dosunmu leads Illinois over No. 9 PSU
- WVU's Huggins ties Smith with 879th win
BURLINGTON, Vt. (AP) Anthony Lamb had 34 points as Vermont beat Maine 73-57 in the America East Conference Tourney quarterfinals on Saturday night.
Ernie Duncan had 12 points for Vermont (25-6). Stef Smith added seven rebounds.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 9, 2019