Mackenzie scores 27 to lead Bucknell past Holy Cross 77-65
- No. 15 Florida falls to UConn 62-59
- Hot-shooting Louisville easily wins
- Powell leads Seton Hall by Saint Louis
- No. 19 Arizona runs past New Mexico St.
- Balanced Wisconsin beats rival Marquette
LEWISBURG, Pa. (AP) Kimbal Mackenzie had 27 points as Bucknell got past Holy Cross 77-65 in the Patriot League Conference Tourney quarterfinals on Thursday night.
John Meeks had 14 points for Bucknell (20-11). Nate Sestina added 14 points and nine rebounds.
Austin Butler had 13 points for the Crusaders (16-17). Jehyve Floyd added 13 points. Jacob Grandison had 13 points and nine rebounds.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 7, 2019