Carbone scores 14 to lead New Hampshire over Maine 60-53
- FSU rallies past Cards to move atop ACC
- Texas beats No. 20 WVU to stay hot
- New No. 1 Kansas dominates Oklahoma St.
- Dosunmu helps power Illini by Nebraska
- Martin revving up game at Arizona State
DURHAM, N.H. (AP) Mark Carbone came off the bench to tally 14 points to lift New Hampshire to a 60-53 win over Maine on Tuesday night.
Jordan Reed had 13 points for New Hampshire (5-24, 3-13 America East Conference), which snapped its six-game home losing streak. Jayden Martinez added 11 points. Nick Guadarrama had six assists for the hosts.
The Wildcats evened the season series against the Black Bears with the win. Maine defeated New Hampshire 62-53 on Feb. 3.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 5, 2019