Floyd leads Holy Cross over Lafayette 79-74
- Duke seeks 8th win in row vs. NC State
- Baylor wins Big 12-record 23rd in row
- No. 5 Dayton fends off VCU, streak at 15
- Dosunmu leads Illinois over No. 9 PSU
- WVU's Huggins ties Smith with 879th win
EASTON, Pa. (AP) Jehyve Floyd had 24 points as Holy Cross edged past Lafayette 79-74 in the Patriot League Conference Tourney first round on Tuesday night. Jacob Grandison added 22 points for the Crusaders. Grandison also had 16 rebounds for the Crusaders.
Caleb Green had 17 points for Holy Cross (16-16).
Alex Petrie had 23 points for the Leopards (10-20). Justin Jaworski added 22 points. Lukas Jarrett had 10 points and 12 rebounds.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 5, 2019