UNC Asheville ousts Stephen F. Austin 80-68 in CBI
- No. 10 Texas snaps No. 11 Baylor's run
- Texas Tech stuns No. 13 Iowa St. in OT
- Purdue unanimously atop poll, Vols now 2
- TCU without top scorer Miles due to knee
- No. 6 UVa tops Syracuse to extend streak
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) Drew Pember tossed in 17 points as UNC Asheville knocked off Stephen F. Austin 80-68 in the first round of the College Basketball Invitational on Saturday.
Tajion Jones added 16 points for the Bulldogs (17-14). Jamon Battle finished with 15 points, while LJ Thorpe scored 11.
Sadaidriene Hall and Gavin Kensmil both had 13 points for the Lumberjacks (22-10). Nigel Hawkins scored 12.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Portions of this story were generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 19, 2022