Wagner wallops Long Island-Brooklyn 82-62 in NEC semifinal
- Utah deals No. 4 Arizona first loss
- No. 2 Texas gets past No. 7 Creighton
- Hawkins leads No. 8 UConn by Okla. State
- No. 9 Kansas overwhelms Seton Hall 91-65
- Jaquez has 27 as UCLA rips Stanford
NEW YORK (AP) DeLonnie Hunt posted 17 points as Wagner rolled past Long Island-Brooklyn 82-62 in the semifinals of the Northeast Conference tournament on Saturday night.
Alex Morales had 19 points and seven rebounds for Wagner (21-5). Zaire Williams added 10 points. Raekwon Rogers had 11 rebounds.
Ty Flowers had 24 points and eight rebounds for the Sharks (16-14). Eral Penn added 15 points. Isaac Kante had 14 points and eight rebounds.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 5, 2022