Jean-Baptiste leads Chattanooga past The Citadel in SoCon
- UK moves scrimmage to aid flood relief
- Former UCLA F-C Hill dies at 22
- 2-time champion UCLA G Lee dies at 70
- EMU's Bates charged with 2 felonies
- ACC moving headquarters to Charlotte
ASHEVILLE, N.C. (AP) David Jean-Baptiste had 20 points as Chattanooga narrowly defeated The Citadel 71-66 in the Southern Conference tourney quarterfinals on Saturday.
Malachi Smith had 19 points for Chattanooga (25-7). KC Hankton added 13 points and seven rebounds. Darius Banks had six assists.
Hayden Brown had 17 points for the Bulldogs (13-18). Stephen Clark added 14 points. Tyler Moffe had 13 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 5, 2022