Banks leads St. Peter's over Manhattan 73-51
- NCAA steering away from harsh penalties
- UK moves scrimmage to aid flood relief
- Former UCLA F-C Hill dies at 22
- 2-time champion UCLA G Lee dies at 70
- EMU's Bates charged with 2 felonies
NEW YORK (AP) Daryl Banks III posted 13 points as St. Peter's rolled past Manhattan 73-51 on Tuesday night.
Doug Edert, KC Ndefo and Fousseyni Drame each added 12 points for St. Peter's (15-11, 13-6 Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference).
Warren Williams had 12 points for the Jaspers (14-14, 7-12). Josh Roberts added eight rebounds.
The Peacocks improve to 2-0 against the Jaspers this season. St. Peter's defeated Manhattan 77-51 on Jan. 28.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 1, 2022