McGhee scores 34 to lift Liberty past Cent. Arkansas 85-66
- No. 6 Baylor rallies by No. 14 Gonzaga
- No. 22 Terps top No. 16 Illini, now 8-0
- No. 15 Auburn rolls to stay unbeaten
- San Diego State hits 19 3s in easy win
- Georgia's White gets 250th victory
CONWAY, Ark. (AP) Darius McGhee had 34 points as Liberty topped Central Arkansas 85-66 on Monday night.
Keegan McDowell had 14 points for Liberty (20-9, 11-3 Atlantic Sun Conference). Kyle Rode added 13 points and eight assists.
Liberty scored 51 points in the second half, a season high for the team.
Collin Cooper had 17 points for the Bears (9-18, 6-8). Jared Chatham added 16 points. Camren Hunter had 12 points and eight assists.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated February 21, 2022