Bruns carries North Dakota over St. Thomas (MN) 78-70
- No. 2 Houston survives Kent State 49-44
- Guards power No. 4 Texas to easy win
- Clemson wins to drop California to 0-7
- Grill's 31 lift Iowa St. over No. 1 UNC
- Vols top No. 3 Kansas for Atlantis title
ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) Paul Bruns had 22 points and 14 rebounds as North Dakota snapped its 12-game road losing streak, defeating St. Thomas (MN) 78-70 on Thursday night.
Bruns made 4 of 6 3-pointers.
Matt Norman had 12 points and six assists for North Dakota (6-20, 2-11 Summit League).
Riley Miller had 13 points for the Tommies (8-16, 2-10), whose losing streak stretched to nine games. Anders Nelson added 12 points and seven rebounds.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated February 10, 2022