Mazzulla leads Vermont over Binghamton 82-51
- NCAA steering away from harsh penalties
- UK moves scrimmage to aid flood relief
- Former UCLA F-C Hill dies at 22
- 2-time champion UCLA G Lee dies at 70
- EMU's Bates charged with 2 felonies
BURLINGTON, Vt. (AP) Justin Mazzulla had 13 points to lead five Vermont players in double figures as the Catamounts extended their winning streak to 13 games, rolling past Binghamton 82-51 on Wednesday night.
Ben Shungu and Ryan Davis added 11 points apiece, Isaiah Powell and Nick Fiorillo chipped in 10 points each for Vermont (19-4, 11-0 America East Conference).
Jacob Falko had 14 points for the Bearcats (10-11, 7-5).
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated February 9, 2022