Hohn scores 13 to carry UC Irvine past Cal Poly 72-48
- NCAA steering away from harsh penalties
- UK moves scrimmage to aid flood relief
- Former UCLA F-C Hill dies at 22
- 2-time champion UCLA G Lee dies at 70
- EMU's Bates charged with 2 felonies
IRVINE, Calif. (AP) Justin Hohn had 13 points as UC Irvine easily defeated Cal Poly 72-48 on Saturday night.
Collin Welp had 10 points for UC Irvine (8-7, 3-3 Big West Conference).
Cal Poly totaled 19 first-half points, a season low for the team.
Trevon Taylor had 13 points and seven rebounds for the Mustangs (5-13, 2-5). Julien Franklin added 11 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 30, 2022