Balanc scores 20 to lead Quinnipiac over Marist 94-87
- No. 3 Houston downs Temple, gets payback
- Colorado State sorry for 'Russia' chant
- Northwestern holds on to sweep Wisconsin
- Dickinson leads Michigan past Ohio State
- Tominaga has 30 as Huskers top Penn St.
HAMDEN, Conn. (AP) Matt Balanc had 20 points as Quinnipiac beat Marist 94-87 on Friday night.
Balanc made 5 of 7 3-pointers.
Kevin Marfo had 17 points for Quinnipiac (11-7, 6-4 Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference). Tymu Chenery added 14 points. Dezi Jones had 13 points.
Noah Harris scored a season-high 24 points for the Red Foxes (8-11, 3-7). Jao Ituka added 14 points. Ricardo Wright had 13 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 28, 2022