Texas A&M-CC defeats SE Louisiana 86-71
- UAB ends No. 19 FAU's 20-game win streak
- Tubelis pours in 40, No. 5 Arizona rolls
- Timme reaches 2,000 points, Gonzaga wins
- Saint Mary's Bennett gets 500th win
- Walker rallies No. 3 Houston by Wichita
HAMMOND, La. (AP) Isaac Mushila and Trevian Tennyson scored 19 points apiece as Texas A&M-Corpus Christi got past Southeastern Louisiana 86-71 on Thursday night.
Myles Smith added 14 points for the Islanders, while De'Lazarus Keys and Terrion Murdix each had 12.
Mushila hit 11 of 12 foul shots. Keys also had 13 rebounds.
Jalyn Hinton scored a career-high 24 points and had 13 rebounds for the Lions (10-11, 5-2 Southland Conference). Joe Kasperzyk added 17 points. Roscoe Eastmond had 11 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 27, 2022