Wright scores 18 to carry High Point past Radford 63-58
- No. 10 Texas snaps No. 11 Baylor's run
- Texas Tech stuns No. 13 Iowa St. in OT
- Purdue unanimously atop poll, Vols now 2
- TCU without top scorer Miles due to knee
- No. 6 UVa tops Syracuse to extend streak
HIGH POINT, N.C. (AP) John-Michael Wright had 18 points and Zach Austin had 16 points and seven rebounds and High Point beat Radford 63-58 on Wednesday night for its fourth straight home win.
Jaden House and Brock Williams scored 10 points apiece for High Point (9-11, 3-3 Big South Conference).
Josiah Jeffers had 16 points and six rebounds for the Highlanders (6-13, 2-5).
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 26, 2022