Swain scores 37 to carry Yale past Columbia 83-72
- No. 10 Texas snaps No. 11 Baylor's run
- Texas Tech stuns No. 13 Iowa St. in OT
- Purdue unanimously atop poll, Vols now 2
- TCU without top scorer Miles due to knee
- No. 6 UVa tops Syracuse to extend streak
NEW HAVEN, Conn. (AP) Azar Swain scored a career-high 37 points with six 3-pointers as Yale topped Columbia 83-72 on Tuesday night.
Jalen Gabbidon had 20 points for Yale (9-9, 3-1 Ivy League). Matt Knowling added eight rebounds.
Ike Nweke had 21 points and nine rebounds for the Lions (4-13, 1-4). Geronimo Rubio De La Rosa added 16 points and Cameron Shockley-Okeke had 13 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 25, 2022