Henry lifts Jacksonville State past Bellarmine 65-60
- No. 13 Iowa St. rolls past No. 8 Kansas
- Pedulla helps Va Tech down No. 6 UVa
- Tchatchoua returns, No. 11 Baylor wins
- No. 1 Purdue visits rival No. 21 Indiana
- No. 24 UConn rallies late to beat G'town
JACKSONVILLE, Ala. (AP) Kayne Henry had a career-high 24 points as Jacksonville State won its eighth straight game, narrowly defeating Bellarmine 65-60 on Monday night.
Brandon Huffman had 12 points for Jacksonville State (13-6, 6-0 Atlantic Sun Conference). Jalen Finch added nine rebounds.
CJ Fleming had 20 points and eight rebounds for the Knights (11-9, 5-1), whose five-game winning streak was broken. Dylan Penn added 11 points, and Juston Betz had six points and 10 rebounds.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 24, 2022