Dingle scores 31 to lift Penn over Yale 76-68
- Houston No. 1 for 1st time since 1983
- No. 9 Kansas rolls in Self's return home
- No. 11 Arkansas puts away Troy late
- Mississippi St. rips Omaha to get to 7-0
- Pedulla, Mutts lead Hokies by Minnesota
PHILADELPHIA (AP) Jordan Dingle tied his career high with 31 points as Penn defeated Yale 76-68 on Saturday.
Clark Slajchert had 13 points for Penn (7-12, 4-2 Ivy League). Max Martz added 11 points. Jonah Charles had six rebounds.
Jalen Gabbidon had 21 points for the Bulldogs (8-9, 2-1). Matt Knowling added 13 points. Azar Swain had 12 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 22, 2022