New Hampshire defeats UMass Lowell 67-61
- UK moves scrimmage to aid flood relief
- Former UCLA F-C Hill dies at 22
- 2-time champion UCLA G Lee dies at 70
- EMU's Bates charged with 2 felonies
- ACC moving headquarters to Charlotte
DURHAM, N.H. (AP) Nick Guadarrama and Blondeau Tchoukuiegno scored 16 points apiece as New Hampshire topped UMass Lowell 67-61 on Saturday.
Nick Johnson added 14 points for the Wildcats (7-6, 2-2 America East), while Qon Murphy and Jayden Martinez each had 10. Tchoukuiegno also had seven rebounds.
Allin Blunt had 12 points for the River Hawks (10-8, 2-4). Quinton Mincey added 10 points. Everette Hammond had six rebounds.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 22, 2022