Taylor scores 21 to carry Lehigh past Navy 69-61
- Sherfield, Oklahoma rout No. 2 Alabama
- No. 4 Vols rule boards, top No. 10 Texas
- Wilson clutch, Kansas survives Kentucky
- Strawther has 40, 8 3s in Gonzaga's win
- No. 21 FAU wins 20th straight game
ANNAPOLIS, Md. (AP) Evan Taylor had 21 points as Lehigh defeated Navy 69-61 on Wednesday night.
Keith Higgins Jr had 14 points and seven rebounds for Lehigh (7-12, 5-2 Patriot League). Jeameril Wilson added 11 points and 10 rebounds. Tyler Whitney-Sidney had 11 points.
Greg Summers had 12 points for the Midshipmen (12-6, 5-2). John Carter Jr. added 11 points and six rebounds. Daniel Deaver had 10 points and seven rebounds.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 19, 2022