Marble leads Loyola Marymount over Portland 70-58
- No. 10 Texas snaps No. 11 Baylor's run
- Texas Tech stuns No. 13 Iowa St. in OT
- Purdue unanimously atop poll, Vols now 2
- TCU without top scorer Miles due to knee
- No. 6 UVa tops Syracuse to extend streak
LOS ANGELES (AP) Kwane Marble had 15 points off the bench to lead Loyola Marymount to a 70-58 win over Portland on Monday.
Cam Shelton had 14 points, eight rebounds and six assists for Loyola Marymount (8-7, 1-2 West Coast Conference). Joe Quintana added 12 points. Alex Merkviladze had 12 points.
Chris Austin had 16 points for the Pilots (10-8, 1-2). Chika Nduka added 16 points and seven rebounds. Mike Meadows had 16 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 17, 2022