Falko scores 22 to lift Binghamton over Maine 73-65
- No. 2 Houston survives Kent State 49-44
- Guards power No. 4 Texas to easy win
- Clemson wins to drop California to 0-7
- Grill's 31 lift Iowa St. over No. 1 UNC
- Vols top No. 3 Kansas for Atlantis title
BANGOR, Maine (AP) Jacob Falko had 22 points as Binghamton beat Maine 73-65 on Sunday.
John McGriff had 18 points and six rebounds for Binghamton (6-7, 3-1 America East Conference). Tyler Bertram added 10 points. Christian Hinckson had seven rebounds and three blocks.
Sam Ihekwoaba had 13 points for the Black Bears (3-11, 0-3), who have now lost five consecutive games. Peter Filipovity added 12 points. Adefolalrin Adetogun had seven rebounds.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 16, 2022