Kirkwood scores 28, leads Harvard over Columbia 91-82
- No. 2 Houston survives Kent State 49-44
- Guards power No. 4 Texas to easy win
- Clemson wins to drop California to 0-7
- Grill's 31 lift Iowa St. over No. 1 UNC
- Vols top No. 3 Kansas for Atlantis title
NEW YORK (AP) Noah Kirkwood scored 28 points, tying his career high, and Harvard defeated Columbia 91-82 on Saturday.
Luka Sakota added 18 points, Kale Catchings 14 and Louis Lemond 10 for the Crimson (9-5, 1-1 Ivy League).
Cameron Shockley-Okeke scored 19 points with 11 rebounds for the Lions (4-11, 1-3). Geronimo Rubio De La Rosa added 16 points, Eddie Turner III 13 and Liam Murphy 11.
More AP college basketball: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated January 15, 2022