Sherfield scores 21 to help Nevada beat Taylor, Air Force
- No. 21 FAU going for 19th straight win
- Duke's Whitehead out vs. Georgia Tech
- Marquette surprisingly in Big East mix
- A&M ends Auburn's 28-game home streak
- No. 2 'Bama rallies for 9th straight win
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (AP) Grant Sherfield hit four 3-pointers and finished with 21 points, Warren Washington had 12 points and nine rebounds and Nevada beat Air Force 75-68 on Saturday.
Kenan Blackshear and Will Baker scored 11 points apiece. Baker also grabbed 10 rebounds for Nevada (8-6, 2-1 Mountain West).
Ethan Taylor had 14 points, 10 rebounds and 10 assists - the first triple-double in program history - for Air Force (8-6, 1-2). AJ Walker scored 16 points and Nikc Jackson added 11.
More AP college basketball: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated January 15, 2022