Coleman scores 19, NJIT beats Binghamton 67-56
- Houston No. 1 for 1st time since 1983
- No. 9 Kansas rolls in Self's return home
- No. 11 Arkansas puts away Troy late
- Mississippi St. rips Omaha to get to 7-0
- Pedulla, Mutts lead Hokies by Minnesota
VESTAL, N.Y. (AP) Miles Coleman scored 19 points as NJIT got past Binghamton 67-56 on Saturday.
James Lee posted 12 points and eight rebounds for NJIT (8-5, 3-0 America East Conference). Dylan O'Hearn added 13 points. Antwuan Butler had 10 rebounds.
Jacob Falko had 11 points for the Bearcats (5-7, 2-1). Christian Hinckson added eight rebounds.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 8, 2022