South Carolina Upstate tops Presbyterian 82-72
- Sherfield, Oklahoma rout No. 2 Alabama
- No. 4 Vols rule boards, top No. 10 Texas
- Wilson clutch, Kansas survives Kentucky
- Strawther has 40, 8 3s in Gonzaga's win
- No. 21 FAU wins 20th straight game
CLINTON, S.C. (AP) — Jordan Gainey had a season-high 20 points as South Carolina Upstate beat Presbyterian 82-72 on Saturday.
Bryson Mozone had 16 points for South Carolina Upstate (4-10, 1-1 Big South Conference). Dalvin White added 16 points and nine assists. Quentin Hodge had 11 points.
Rayshon Harrison had 24 points and six assists for the Blue Hose (8-9, 0-2). Owen McCormack and Brandon Younger added 10 points apiece.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 8, 2022