Grand Canyon defeats Texas Rio Grande Valley 84-70
- No. 3 Houston downs Temple, gets payback
- Colorado State sorry for 'Russia' chant
- Northwestern holds on to sweep Wisconsin
- Dickinson leads Michigan past Ohio State
- Tominaga has 30 as Huskers top Penn St.
EDINBURG, Texas (AP) Gabe McGlothan had 18 points as Grand Canyon beat Texas Rio Grande Valley 84-70 on Thursday night.
Holland Woods added 17 points for the Antelopes, while Sean Miller-Moore chipped in 15.
Jovan Blacksher Jr. had 13 points and six assists for Grand Canyon (12-2, 2-0 Western Athletic Conference), which earned its fourth consecutive victory.
Mike Adewunmi scored a season-high 20 points and had 10 rebounds for the Vaqueros (5-9, 0-2) and Justin Johnson added 16 points and seven rebounds.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 6, 2022