Walker scores 16 to lead Air Force over Utah State 49-47
- No. 3 Houston downs Temple, gets payback
- Colorado State sorry for 'Russia' chant
- Northwestern holds on to sweep Wisconsin
- Dickinson leads Michigan past Ohio State
- Tominaga has 30 as Huskers top Penn St.
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (AP) A.J. Walker scored 12 of his 16 points in the second half and Air Force narrowly beat Utah State 49-47 on Wednesday in a Mountain West Conference opener for both teams.
Jake Heidbreder had 14 points for Air Force (8-4). Nikc Jackson added 12 rebounds and five assists.
Justin Bean had 18 points and 10 rebounds for the Aggies (9-5, 0-1). Brandon Horvath added 10 rebounds.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated December 29, 2021