Simon scores 30 to lift UT Martin over UNC Asheville 79-68
- No. 3 Houston downs Temple, gets payback
- Colorado State sorry for 'Russia' chant
- Northwestern holds on to sweep Wisconsin
- Dickinson leads Michigan past Ohio State
- Tominaga has 30 as Huskers top Penn St.
MARTIN, Tenn. (AP) KJ Simon had a career-high 30 points as UT Martin defeated UNC Asheville 79-68 on Tuesday night.
Bernie Andre had 14 points and seven rebounds for UT Martin (4-7), which snapped its four-game losing streak. Chris Nix added 12 points and 10 rebounds. Koby Jeffries had six rebounds.
Quay Kimble scored a season-high 20 points for the Bulldogs (6-5). Trent Stephney added 11 points. Tajion Jones had 10 points and six rebounds. Drew Pember had six points and five blocks.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated December 14, 2021