Anderson scores 23 to lift San Jose St. past Pacific 78-66
- K-State's Johnson to face former team UF
- Indiana's Woodson expected back Saturday
- Mashburn's 24 get N. Mexico by Air Force
- Terry constantly auditioning at Texas
- NCAA hoops broadcaster Packer dies at 82
SAN JOSE, Calif. (AP) Trey Anderson had a career-high 23 points as San Jose State beat Pacific 78-66 on Saturday.
Omari Moore had 18 points and six assists for San Jose State (5-4), which earned its fifth straight home victory. Tibet Gorener added 13 points. Trey Smith had 11 points.
Jordan Bell had 19 points and seven rebounds for the Tigers (4-6). Nick Blake added 10 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated December 11, 2021