Haase scores 25 to lead Mercer past Georgia Southern 77-68
- K-State's Johnson to face former team UF
- Indiana's Woodson expected back Saturday
- Mashburn's 24 get N. Mexico by Air Force
- Terry constantly auditioning at Texas
- NCAA hoops broadcaster Packer dies at 82
MACON, Ga. (AP) Felipe Haase had 25 points as Mercer defeated Georgia Southern 77-68 on Saturday.
Jalen Johnson had 15 points and six rebounds for Mercer (7-4), which earned its fifth straight win. James Glisson III added 14 points. Kamar Robertson had 11 points and six steals.
Elijah McCadden had 14 points for the Eagles (5-4) as did Kamari Brown, who also grabbed nine rebounds. Andrei Savrasov had 10 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated December 11, 2021