Ansong lifts Green Bay over Robert Morris 70-58
- Houston No. 1 for 1st time since 1983
- No. 9 Kansas rolls in Self's return home
- No. 11 Arkansas puts away Troy late
- Mississippi St. rips Omaha to get to 7-0
- Pedulla, Mutts lead Hokies by Minnesota
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) Emmanuel Ansong had 23 points as Green Bay beat Robert Morris 70-58 on Thursday night.
The game was the Horizon League opener for both teams.
Donovan Ivory had 11 points and seven rebounds for Green Bay (2-5). Japannah Kellogg III added 10 points. Lucas Stieber had six assists.
Rasheem Dunn had 17 points for the Colonials (0-6). Justin Winston added 16 points. Enoch Cheeks had seven rebounds.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/hub/college-basketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated December 2, 2021